maandag 15 september 2014

SiTU ACADEMY: lesson


I want you to take a good look around.

What kind of objects surround you?

For me, before me, I see my computer, books, papers, a notebook, pens in different colours, a pair of scissors, an ashtray (yes, I smoke) and some desperate plants.

Just a first impression. There is much, much more.

Now I want you to visualize the path each object went through. F.i. the wood for my desk has to be grown, cut, treated, transported, made into a desk, transported, advertised for; before I bought it and the desk is finally transported to my home.

A lot of hands and machinery, a lot of trees.

I have some special objects, which I placed on my desk. A Buddha-statue, a small Ganesja-image, my oracle-bag etc. Their path to you is even more elaborate and meaningful.

You are at the end of the chain of this reality, so treat your environment with respect. In return you will gain access to the “Chambers of Wisdom”.
Meditate on this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten